ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Wedding - Ainar & Dolar

1st wedding of 2013 and its my frends sis wedding. I honestly had d most stressful and awesome experience. This was the insane week i was talking bout in my earlier post. i seriously have to thanked my family for putting up with my insanity and erratic mood and also to my office crew for helping me with the gifts. Without them i'll probably end up a zombie! I had to make the hantaran cake gift, 300 guests gift and 3-tier wedding cake. I volunteered to do a dessert table on d solemnization day which i was very very very excited. My intention was sincerely to help out the sis... she needed all the help she can get n i was willing to offer mine. She needed help also with some corsages, VIP gifts, hand bouquets. I was happy that the wedding went well. I'm not saying it was perfect... of course there was hiccups but eventually everything came together and it was beautiful. To Ainar & Dolar if u guys ever read this CONGRATULATIONS and may u b bless with long, happy and awesome life together! xxx

"Hantaran" tall mini cake gift, choc flavour, RM230

The dessert table - strawberry dipped choc, vanilla caramel cuppies, phat Nutella choc chip cookies, orangee choc petit fors....... i was gutted i didnt get to take a proper picture of d dessert table :(
The guests gift contains RV brownies
\
...... and lastly the wedding cake. 3-tier, 10" ie middle tier is the real cake with 4 temari cakes. Caramel choc flavour, RM 1400. Culdnt believe i only snap couple of pic of this beautiful cake.. damn!



0 comments:

Post a Comment