ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Monday, January 14, 2013

A message for the NEW YEAR

Hey every1!!!

I sincerely would like to offer a massive apology for not updating this blog. Orders been pouring in which i'm most grateful but the downside would be me not posting new things here. the next few posts will be some of my 2012 work... GOD! cant believe its 2013 now.. Have a cup of Tee have been operating since early 2011. Dont even remember the exact date. But u know what? starting from this year we shall celebrate our anniversary on the 11th of April n maybe offer some good promotion or goodies... whatcha think? ;) I do hope i have more to offer you lot this year.... more of my creative work and also hoping i cud do some wacky stuff. So have fun browsing my wonderfully taken pictures which i might say gotto work on dat!

Ta!


0 comments:

Post a Comment