ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Spidey in da house!

A bday cake for a handsome boy.... D dad wanted spiderman emblem design on d sugar cookies. I seriously have to stop assuming especially when it comes to my decor work. I tot d emblem wont b dat hard... it wasnt really (drawing d emblem on d cookie was ok) but it took me so long to complete 30 cookies. D cake doesnt even take dat long to finish!! hahahahaa... Well partly is my fault.. i tend to do things last minute. Anyway.... seeing dat cute face brightens up totally made my day. 9" Funfetti Vanilla cake, flat art decor RM240. Vanilla cookies RM5 each

Happy bday Jacob! x aunty tee
The Bday Boy!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment