ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Latest Homemade Goodies

I said to myself, this year's fesitivities (Eid Mubarak) I'm gonna make sum good yummylicious homemade goodies and it wont be a lastminute.com thing! I can tell you right now... pictures below are proof!!! HAHHAA.... 

Anyways, this time round i wanted the gift set to have its purpose. Not just typical gift hampers dat u normally see .... out there! For me the inside of a gift is important, the external not so + i wanted to make something that is soooo yummy. Just to name a few, there's Date Cake, Date Jam (which you can eat it with practically anything you can think of. I spread a bit of d jam in my mozarella beef burger which i made for dinner *faint*! or have it with scones & cream. The choice are endless!). My mom's awesome honey peanut cornflakes, red velvet brownies........ and so much more!!! There you go! Have a Cup of Tee Homemade Goodies 2012! Order them now!

ps: Goodies suitable for any type of occasions / festivities :) 
GOODIES A (RM520)

GOODIES B (RM450)

 Red Velvet Brownies
 Date Cake
 Date Jam
 Phat Chewy Choc Chip
 Honey Peanut Cornflakes
Lidah Kuching (Cat's Tongue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment