ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

a pill popping Rolling Stones groupie

Yup! That was what he said when he saw the cuppies i made for him (well it was from his wife). His exact words..... "Taken out of context, this bday cake makes me out to be some sort of pill- popping Rolling Stones groupie" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was not my intention my frend! he has not been well these past month, so when his wife (my frend also) wanted me to make bday cuppies for her hubby she has no idea what kinda design until i gave her d idea. The 'NO SMOKING' sign was a subtle hint for him to quit smoking... think it didnt work! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment