ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sum pictures ie my WORK that i lost or completely forgot to upload

Hey all! I guess after dat long holiday every1 is back into their working mode (incl. myself. did I tell you dat i have a full time job n all this luvely creations am doing is only part-time? No? well now u know). The next few posts will be the works I did this couple of months which i did not forget just had no time uploading... ok fine... sum i did forget like the ones u'll see below. GUILTY! ;)
Made this for a good frend of mine. Her daughter is just too cute! her smile was up to her ear when she saw d cake!
Honestly when it comes to creating cakes, my worst fear would be cars and robots
Yes! i almost cringed when i received an order making optimus prime.. BUT i accept d challenge nevertheless! 
*again* I cringe... but i surely dont wanna dissapoint my customer. i luv them too much! :)
I was so upset when i accidentally deleted photos of my niece's cake. So instead i had to steal it from my SIL's sis photos.. kehkehkehkeh thanx ILA & LENNY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment