ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tee's Tall Engagement Cake

Ok this post i'm gonna blabber a bit... When a good frend of mine told me he's getting engaged honestly i almost cried. I was so happy for him to finally finding dat sum1. Immediately after he told me, of course right away i offered to make his engagement gift cake (its a Malay custom to bear gifts for d lady may it be d engagement or d wedding). N i tot it has to be sumthin simple coz it cant outshine d wedding gift cake (later on... which will b end of d year). So I've been dying to try making this so call mini tall cakes.. n yes you guessed it right! Made 'em for my frend. I was extremely happy it came out looking simple yet sweet. My frend said every1 was talkin bout it (good sign) but d most important thing his lady (who is also my frend) loved it :) 


So to those who is interested and would like to inquire more on this pretty cute simple tall cakes do email me. Its suitable for door gifts, baby shower etc etc... x

0 comments:

Post a Comment