ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hermes Birkin cheap cheap good good

Since the double Chanel bag orders I made last year, i tot another bag won't be a problem. It wasn't really except this Hermes bag has a crocodile skin texture. I dont have a croc skin impression mat, so i had to crack my head and think of a DIY method. I start to google, couldnt find nythin useful except 1. SIL said it does look like a Hermes croc skin bag... Eve (my frend & customer) said she loves it.. I'll let u decide. 9" butter vanilla cake, RM330

1 comments:

Unknown said...

グッチ バッグのデザインがそんなに特別であるよ!グッチ 財布新作が待望の登場!重点となっているGucci 長財布彼女のユーモア、知性と終わりを調整された美的な本能は、gucci  バッグのデザインの全てを通して輝きます!

Post a Comment