ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MS AUDREY HEPBURN


A cake order came in for 1 of my fav gals, remember i mentioned in my previous post bout dis adorable girls i used to babysit? well dis is d eldest sister. 1st time i saw her after ... my god... almost 10 yrs... i said to myself .."shit she's tall!!!" hahahahahahahhaaaa... mummy zaty, thank you again for letting me put dat cute smile on Arinna's face. I truly love making this one, coz its special.
8" rainbow butter cake, RM220


HAPPY B'DAY ARINNA.. x (OF COURSE!) from your awesome babysitter 
p/s: my best work so far :)
Started off by making AH, so happy with the result!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment