ATTENTION:

Please visit our FB page at...
... and click 'LIKE'. You will get the latest updates and ramblings on our work,
what we think and do, blabla bla... thanx!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Beginning

Hello! I'm Tee! I've recently gotten into cake decorating and found it most fulfilling emotionally and mentally. For the past 10 years I haven't really exercise the creative side of my brain. Until I started looking into cake decorating. I was hooked! Since then (this was few months ago) I've created cakes / cupcakes for loved ones and customers who ended up completely gob smacked / speechless followed by either a tear or a big smile on their faces! 


So this blog is to show you...... alright fine! PROMOTE my outlook, creativity and finishing on various type of cakes and cupcakes. Each and every order i receive have always been a challenge that comes with joy and excitement. Do browse around and if you think I'm the person to fulfill your requirements, drop me an email or sms. 






















CHEERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment